Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Monday, July 21, 2008

Losing all posts.....

Photobucket i've lost my one week post........Photobucket

now.....have to retrieve my data, if possible

I'm using Window Live Writer to write my script and I'm doing housekeeping on my computer this morning. Once I deleted old messages, my posts are gone too.

I didn't notice that it is linked together.


Photobucket hope that can retrieve my post, if not, i have to write it back.

gosh.......lost my lovely comments too.............Photobucket

4 comments:

kat said...

Oh..so sorry to hear this, Enny. Worry not about the comments...can add it up for you, lol!

Anyways, I'm just passing through here. TC always and stay safe!

Feeling said...

Cheers, give u hug hug, dun cry okie! I love you always!

eNNy said...

thanks to kanau and feeling. Don't stingy to leave your lovely comments to me.

feeling, i love u too, forever.

Anonymous said...

中文网站推荐: 上海大众搬场,上海公兴搬场,玻璃瓶厂,电子地磅解码器,上海搬场,上海公兴搬场,公兴搬家公司,上海大众搬场,除湿机。