Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Friday, November 7, 2008

Busy life.....work.....study......exam....

Feel sorry for not being updated my blog such a long long time.  oops.....i'm not a daily blogger anymore. 


Recently, I've changed my job and it seems like to change my life tooooooooo.........Photobucket

Learning new things and it's quite challenging for the time being. Why am I saying like this? 

erm.........may be i'm having adaptation period towards my job.......study.........exam........ bla bla bla......

Besides, facing my health problem, very headache and a bit upset when receiving the "bad" news. Too many "bad" things happened in this year.......even my career, study, exam, family affairs.........

Feel tired and lost for a while.........sometimes........ I really don't wanna bother all those things. 

But somehow, I can't avoid it to be happened in my life??? Sometimes feel like wanna Photobucket

In fact, I'm not dared to undergo it. I just pretend that it's fine and not a big deal. I convince myself that I can overcome but mentally, it wasn't. If my health really turns to "worse", what will happen to the next? Really can't imagine it...........

I will cry when I'm alone.......thinking that...... Will it be my life ended in this way? ...... or Just begin another new journey for me again? Am I too pessimistic? ....... May be thinking too much....... May be it's a test for me..... So, I can grow stronger and tougher........ Photobucket

Where there's a will, there's a way......... I can DO it........to get rid of those "bad" things......... 



7 comments:

小薰妈 said...

原来你酱忙!难怪很久都不见你的文章啦!!
忙归忙,还是要多休息咯!

Serene said...

Enny, don't be sad ok! Don't forget you still have lots of blogger readers here to give u support!

Just think in positive way, keep praying and I believe you sure can overcome all the problems.

Cheer Up :)
Wish you good health always!!

ang ang said...

芒歸忙,不要累坏了身體哦!

小薰妈 said...

想赢取小薰妈的神秘礼物吗??快来我家看看咯!

Anonymous said...

life must go on la wei...think positive...u'll never walk alone coz you have readers to support you..

一个人 said...

Enny..for me i think u r one of the strong women that I have met both mentally and physically...Just this strong points from your inside havent release...Do your best and wonderful life is already in your hand...Good luck...

Unknown said...

wuuuu~~~~me too, very busy with my final project n presentation.

Try the best!!!