Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm Back.....

I was quite busy at my new job.

wow..... Finally, I got a new job. Photobucket

Feel relieve and find my new journey at last......

It's been one month that I did not update my blog. Feel sorry to all my friends and I didn't visit others blog as well.

Now, it's getting a new journey so I need to cope with it.

I'm sure can do it. Trust myself. Be confident.

Well, I got a lot of stories to write; which happened on last month.

Unhappy and happy .....

9 comments:

Serene said...

Welcome back!
Ya.. must stay positive thnking! I believe you can do it too =)

mary said...

Happy to see u back again!
I was wondering where have u been for all this while.
Self confidence is very important, wishing u the best of luck in all your future endeavour!

euris said...

wat make u unhappy ar? cheer up my dear..........

Alice Chong said...

欢迎回来~

Anonymous said...

take care ya my dear,wad job u got now?
wish u all the best ya!

ang ang said...

嗯!換新工作,要請 ang ang 哦!哈哈!

我是贝比 said...

wow.. welcome back, i'm so happy because i can continue to read your blog..

What happen to you on last month? Can share?

我是贝比 said...

hello... i notice that you already 1 week didnt update your blog,miss u le...

Anonymous said...

Hi....nice to see u back in blogging...happy blogging