Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Penang

Now I'm at Penang. Surprise!!!!

Why suddenly at Penang? Because of my fatty.

He supposed to drop me at Ipoh, my hometown, but he was rushing for his appointment and wanted to stay a night at Penang.

Besides, we will go on board on tomorrow night. Guess what? Photobucket Secret!!!

oops.....yet to post my travel photo for my last Penang trip with my angels on last month. erm....I will post it later. We went to few places on that time. Now, I will be going to Queensbay Mall to try on the "shit bowl". Such a special topic restaurant in Malaysia. Wait for me yo!!!....

3 comments:

ang ang said...

嗯!檳城有很多好去處哦!別錯過了街邊小食。

小薰妈 said...

期待你的照片哦!

我是贝比 said...

recently busy? why didnt update ur blog? so 期待 ur latest blog