Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Friday, August 1, 2008

Wesak Day in Tambun

Wesak Day = Family Day

Accompanied with my mom and my two nephews to a temple (心意佛院); which is located in Tambun. It is one of the famous temple in Ipoh. There were very crowded on that day. 

Wesak Day

Aik Soon & Aik Hong

Wesak Day

Aik Soo was scared of standing alone

Wesak Day

insisted me to take this photo....Photobucket

Wesak Day

 

was it smiling face or Mahi Maro?

 

 

Wesak Day

 

Aik Hong was too excited but Aik Soon was too frightened.

 

 

 

Wesak Day

Wesak Day

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"wanna eat you up"

Wesak Day

 

 

cool (Aik Soon).....and hot (Aik Hong).....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Wesak Day

wow....pagoda...new building

Wesak Day

.... happiness family....

Wesak Day

mercy face.....my lovely mummy

Wesak Day

giant Buddlha can be found in Ipoh

Wesak Day

 

"I'm tired of smiling and taking photo" expressed by Aik Soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wesak Day

 

Say "cheese".....I insisted them to take this photo again. Photobucket

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

Wesak Day

"Gosh!!! Who dare to awake me?" haha.....I did......

Wesak Day 

"happiness grandmom" with 3 grandsons

 Wesak Day

Both of them are my lovely nephews. When I back to Ipoh, normally will bring them for a dinner or go around. sigh.....later have to bring 3 dinosaurs.....kind of nightmare....arhhhh........

6 comments:

Alice Chong said...

new pagoda building???在Ipoh Tambun,容易找到地方吗???

said...

我特爱那张pagoda的照片,拍得好极了!^^

yy said...

那BABY好像蛮有重量下的哦^^

还是因为背后的小弟弟体格小了点,而显示到BABY变大了^^

Anonymous said...

wei wat u work as wo?
always so free to go here n there~

eNNy said...

alice, pagoda 是在Tambun, Ipoh。应该容易找吧 。。。

魔羯女,哈哈。。。真地拍得好看?谢谢。。。

eNNy said...

yy, 我也觉得哥哥要吃多一点。。。

老妖猫,我是来自怡保,却住在巴生。。。为工作而离乡背井,唉。。。