Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Friday, July 25, 2008

Chelsea is coming to Malaysia!!!


great news!!! but, it's an old news. Photobucket

I just knew it through TV.

I'm not a blue supporter. In fact, I'm a red supporter.
Guess what? It's Arsenal.

Chelsea Team

Fatty vs Pretty = Chelsea vs Arsenal.Photobucket

Chelsea will come over Malaysia to play at Shah Alam Stadium on Tuesday, July 29, 2008. The match will kick off at 8.45pm . It is a golden-opportunity for Blue Fans to watch their favourite players like Frank Lampard, John Terry, Michael Ballack, Ashley Cole (ex-Arsenal player), Shevchenko and so on. My fatty's favourite player is Lampard. For me..................none.

So, we will go for this great event if my fatty is free on that day. He is always busy all the time. Such a great great busy man..........

For ticket information, please click here.

3 comments:

夢想成真 said...

原来你也是足球迷i

Enny Leong said...

是咯。。。难道你也是?

EB25 said...

I also Red Supported but is Red Devil Supporter :P