Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SponsoredReviews.com

I noticed this website from Google Ads. So, curious about it and enter to this website. Coz some of the bloggers can earn money online. I'm wondering how they can make money online? Then, I've found out about this website. It seems like same with other website too.

Just take a few minutes to sign up as blogger if you have you own blog and your blog must be at least 3 mnonths old. You need a pay pal account to start with it. I think it's no harm to try for it. May be your are lucky enough and some advertisers found your post and pay for you.

erm....may be I need to spend some time on blogging as we must create more traffic. So advertisers will consider about you blog and your post too. It's fun to make money online while blogging.....(^-^)v

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those bloggers who earn a lot from their blog have good post maybe...
as for me , though i have google ads on my posts too, they brought me only
RM1.59 so far ... hahaha ...... long way to go!

eNNy said...

don't give up, let's work together.
to earn extra money while blogging. (^.^)v

eNNy said...

don't give up, let's work together.
to earn extra money while blogging. (^.^)v