Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Monday, June 2, 2008

Balinese Dance - Barong Dance

It is my 5th time travel to other South East Asia countries. It is my first time to Bali, Indonesia. It is an ideal place to have a vacation here because of the pleasant scenery. Few years ago, I eager to go this place because of the Korean drama, ‘Memories of Bali’. Finally, I make my wish come true. So do you.

We stayed in Seminyak Suites; which is located in Seminyak. We stayed 4 days 3 nights at there. Such a nice and peace environment but the transport is not convenient. Because we are not staying in town. However, the service is not up to our expectation. The food considers nice but it is not tasty as Malaysian food. As one of the waitresses from Reflections Lounge Bar & Restaurant told us, he has been working in Malaysia for few years. He agrees that Malaysian food is tasty and delicious than Bali.



We engaged with a local tour guide, Mr. Rocky Roo. He is an English speaking driver. The cost is USD110 for 3 days tours. He is such a nice guy and explains history of Bali to us. However, our Bahasa Melayu is different from them. But, we still can manage to understand and communicate with him in Bahasa Melayu. Our first visit is Balinese Dance, Barong and Kris Dance at Denpasar. It talks about history in Bali. Entrance fee is 50,000 Rupiah per person. You have to go there earlier since I've missed the beginning of story. Four your informaiton, 90% of Balinese is Hindu.
oops....what am I going to do now?

successfully.........going to pray....

such a nice costume......


handsome guy and pretty woman....



are you dared to hug lion?

nice posture....


oh my god.......lion hugs me.....so scary!!!

No comments: