Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Credit Card is not acceptable at Petrol Station

gosh......this is breaking news for credit card holders like me. Normally I use my credit cards to purchase petrol. What's going on? Since petrol price hike, my life is getting more miserable. After that, come out this statement again. Urghhhhh......I will die faster on the street!!!! What am I going to do? To pay cash in advance? No way.......I will receive my claim every earlier of the month and pay my debts for my purchases. (T__T) gosh......How am I going to make sales as I need to meet up with my clients? (T__T) My allowance is still remain as last time though petrol price hike on last two weeks. haizzzz.........oh....my dream will be destroyed....(T__T)......

No comments: