Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Credit Card Issue

Just relevant news about credit card issue. gosh....hope that petrol station in Selangor don't enforce the no-credit-card move. (T__T) Today I need to purchase petrol after my work. Please don't treat me so bad. I'm wondering who will bring so much money on road. For me, definitely no. Unless those boss level, may be they will bring much money. please.....oh.......please.......I still need to survive.....now almost end of the month. Just give me few more days to go........why my life so much misery, because of you..... (T__T)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

petrol price went up causing us a lot of trouble... life is miserable for all of us!

eNNy said...

haizzzz......what to do....
all of us still need to survive in this kind of environment...

FarA said...

.. im such an ignorant =.=" the hiking of oil price yeap i know. but this no cred card issue, i've heard bout it. never i had known that it was this crucial!
esp the hand-written-no-credit-card pasted on Caltex's kiosk.
whoa.

eNNy said...

haizzz....just hope that related parties can solve this problem. if not......some people will suffer....like me...